Friday, January 13, 2012

Sally Hansen



These came from Sephora

Sally Hansen zibra print


I found these in N.C.

One of my favorite

I have been going nuts with these 10 dollar manicures in a box.  I find them to be worth the money.  To get the longest possible use, just like all other polish use a good top coat. Not the .99 cents stuff.  Best O.P.I or ESSIE, Sally Hansen, or even a gel top coat and go under the UV.  They also have a UV gel minus the UV lamp so that should be better for those who do not own their own lamp.  My friend at work also told me that she gets 2 applications out of one pack because she keeps her nails short so I will be doing that from now on.  So go crazy with it and try the most colorful ones.  You wont be sorry.   I give them a 4

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! I really like your blog and would like us to follow each other. Let me know what you think. See what is new in my boutique shop:-)
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://exoticaccessoriesboutiqueshop.blogspot.com/
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't for get to follow me too Erena ! you'll see I posted to a lovely piece of jewelry I saw on your boutique. I will definitely be making a purchase for the summer fun. I pay attention to everyones nails on the train here in New York. The thing that run through my ind are hilarious. I cant help but feel when my nails look a mess someone may be thinking the same thing, so I try not have bad chipping or over growth showing. Only if I must I will rather be caught with a cotton swab and nail varnish remover.

    ReplyDelete