Monday, December 12, 2011

Mini Harajuku for target

Is it just me or is it everyone enjoying apparel designers making a chain of affordable ways to stay in style without braking the bank.  I do a lot of online fashion finds for me and my girls.  And I recently received a paper having an advertisement on Harajuku having a mini line in our target stores. How great is that.  I love the style of fashion Japan has.  And now they made it affordable at a great price for my 5 year old.  Having a fashionista mom why wouldn't I want my girls to look as fashionable.  Bellow you will find my favorite picks and soon to follow my little mode wearing them, Styled by your truly her mom me.






I would mix and match these with pieces I already have to create the desired effect of the clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment