Thursday, September 15, 2011

Easy DIY Artwork





I have found myself looking High and low for the perfect color combination in art work that I can hang in my Bathroom that will accommodate every shower curtain I purchase.  Now just to paint the picture in your mind, my bathroom is in beige, cream color tile and cream Paint.  I would have been totally satisfied with all white but whatever, I love color! Hardly can anyone who knows me personally can say that I wear neutral tones enough for them to even recall one event I had them on.  I would go for a hot pink, purple turquoise before I pick up brown and tan colored shower curtains with matching accessories.  So here I have found a way to incorporate all the color I desire in my art work by using the scrap book paper.  The site I have provided is where I learned how to make it happen.  I hope this helps you as much as it did for me.  I got my supplies from Michaels craft store.  I found some frames I loved at Crate and Barrel on sale.  So shop around and play with the different styles of frames and go for it.

 

 
Easy DIY Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment