Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nice look Affordable Price

 Littlle Girl:



Boys:



GIRLS:









I'm so Happy I stumbled into this sight.  These clothing are casual for kids and adults.  I think they're kind of a twist between Uniqlo and H&M.  Very casual and still comfortable for kids everyday use.  I have to look for these types of clothes for my youngest because she's always on the floor with the dog and I feel like I wouldn't be able to coupe with her being on the floor in J.crew so I have play clothes that I recommend for parents with children like my 5 year old.  I also have a niece and nephew who are in Day care so it works for me better than the Children Place, only because their clothes shrink when you wash them.  Check out the site. Here's the link:

Some of my faves above
http://www.joefresh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment