Sunday, September 9, 2012

CAVIAR BEADS REVIEWED BY ME!

BRUCCI NAIL POLISH IN NATALIA

ESSIE POLISH IN MESMERIZED

SINFUL COLORS POLISH IN DREAM ON

BRUCCI POLISH IN DRAMA ( MY FAVE !)

Hello everyone its been a while since my last post.  Really its to (update the post) because I take the pictures regularly, however I get a little side tracked when its time to upload post. So because I know the importance of the female manicure here is my thoughts on the Nail craze  CAVIAR BEAD !  Initially I wanted to purchase mine from SEPHORA, however they were always sold out.  So with that being said I decided to take the cheaper way out and just ordering a variety pack on Amazon from another retailer. When my package of the beads arrived I was excited and immediately started to match up the beads with polishes that I thought matched closest.  As pictured above you can see the end result of that.  At a later date I will upload what my Nails look like and how I thought the caviar look held up.     Stay tuned guys CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment