Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Everyone has their way of expressing their creative side, these are some of the master pieces I came across that the L.A. ladies are rocking this season.  Feel free to comment on whether you will be trying any of these style yourself.  I know I will.  I'm all about being a canvas of creativity.  How about you ?  I say Go For It !

“Colorful fun.”
“Pastels, the ocean, and stones that looked like bubbles.
“I love animal print.”
These are my favorite and I will be posting it when I do mine this week, They are called “Christian Louboutin.”


THIS IS HOW NEW YORK CITY NATIVES REPRESENTED FASHION WEEK
Flesh tone Stiletto Nails are where hot on the scene at fashion week polish by Dashing Diva, Mr.right
These were said to look a little race track nail verses the upside down mani just go for it with the colors, remember bright and bold.
 Minx manicurist sports  polka dots which are definitely in this fall
 Nude tone upside down manicure
 Tribal thyme hand paint, they say the 2 must have conversation pieces will be killer shoes and kick ass manicures
 Upside down manicure subtle yet still pops
 OPI nail polish blessed this model with moon sooner classic reddish color polish
 I think this is so cool, clear nail tips over a lace design on natural nail.  Not something everyone can to on their own but I must.
 Crossing GUARD STYLE  nail polish this is sheik
 Nude rounded tip nails in a flesh tone shade by CND UV gel called putty
 Air brushed nail in to opposite the color wheel colors will pop off lovely this season
 Punk checker board nails couldn't be missed in these popping shades
reverse manicure V shaped closure in Essie nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment